Image Map

post #16: Carrying the Weight of the World - In a Gorgeous Bag

25 June 2013

Carrying the Weight of the World...in a gorgeous bag

For the past several months, I've been looking for a big, wonderful tote to spend my graduation dollars on.

My criteria are: 
Camel/tan color so it can be carried with both browns and blacks
Real leather
Big enough to carry a BUNCH of stuff (including file folders, an iPad, and all my personal items)
Under $500. 

I want a bag that I can carry every day, that I'll have and will be in style for a very long time, and that can adequately substitute for a briefcase. Because, seriously, how many cute briefcases are there for girls? 

Carrying the Weight of the World


#1 - Michael Kors Collection, Miranda Stitch Leather Tote, $995 Find it Here! (probably a bit too pricy for me, but it's too pretty not to share!)
#2 - Michael Kors Hamilton Leather Tote, $358 Find it Here!
#3 - Tory Burch Marion Tote, $550 Find it Here!
#4 - Tory Burch Robinson Double Zip Tote, on sale for $402.50 Find it Here!
#5 - Tory Burch Robinson Tote, $550 Find it Here!
#6 - Ralph Lauren Amalfi Tote, $298 Find it Here!
#7 - Michael Kors Jet Set Tote, $278 Find it here!

Do you have any favorites? I'd love to hear your input!
MBC

No comments:

Post a Comment