Happy, happy Hump Day!
I got some questions about the spaghetti squash I posted on Friday, so I figured I'd share the recipe with you. We have started making this almost every week - it's delicious and healthy! And, RIDICULOUSLY easy.
1 spaghetti squash
1 bag of spinach
3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon garlic, minced
1. Place spaghetti squash on a plate. Use a medium sized knife to punch around 10 holes in the squash. Microwave for 9 minutes (give or take, depending on the size of your squash).
2. While squash is in the microwave, heat oil and garlic over low-medium heat (I use 3-4). Zest and juice the lemon and add both to the oil mixture.
3. When about 5 minutes remain for the squash, add spinach to stove and saute. I generally cook this at a 5.
4. Remove pan from heat.
5. Slice spaghetti squash in half (long ways) and scrape out the seeds from the middle section.
6. Once seeds are removed, use a fork to scrape squash out of the shell. It should come out in strings.
7. Combine spinach/liquid in the pan with the spaghetti squash.
Don't forget to follow along on Facebook, Bloglovin, GFC, etc! Xo!