Image Map

post #6: Maxing Out

21 May 2013

Maxing Out

I'm a little late jumping on this train, but lately I've been loving maxi skirts. Due to studying for the bar exam, my legs will be lacking the hint of tan that they usually have in the summer time. This is sure to look amazing in photos with my sun kissed friends. I've decided that the solution to this problem is wear maxi skirts - nonstop. There are lots floating around out there that I loved when shopping... but some were a little a lot out of budget. Here are some of my favorites - can you tell which ones made me shop or drop?


Maxi Skirts


1) Tibi Pleated Maxi Skirt (found here) ($395) 
2) Milly Luca Dot Print Maxi Skirt (found here) ($525, on sale for $315) 
3) BCBGMaxazria Dillon Pleated Maxi Skirt (found here) ($295, on sale for $150) 
4) Forever 21 Satin Maxi Skirt (found here) ($25) 
5) LOFT Textured Maxi Skirt (found here) ($69.50, on sale for $55)

Are YOU loving Maxis right now? What are your favorite summer looks?

No comments:

Post a Comment