Image Map

post #33: Weekend Review {Clemson v. Georgia}

03 September 2013

Weekend Review: Tigers > Bulldogs

Happy Tuesday everyone! I don't know about y'all, but this was possibly the best long weekend ever! We started by heading to Clemson Friday after work. When we got there, we ate pizza with Jo's family and watched GameDay set up across the street.

We woke up Saturday morning excited and ready! We also got in some morning Elmo reading with the sweetest Tiger cheerleader.


We walked down to GameDay for a little while. Even though I'm no fan of the Bulldogs, we got to see the baby pup that Lee Corso pulled up during his picks. Talk about precious! I could do some serious snuggling with a baby bulldog.



We hung out at the condo, played cornhole, ate, drank, ate, drank, and ate some more.


{our niece is the cutest.}

Oh, and did I mention that we beat Georgia? And my phone died. So I have no more pictures after the afternoon. But the game was one of the most fun that I can remember, and it was a weekend we won't be forgetting any time soon. Now, no one (in South Carolina at least!) can wait to see how the Gamecocks handle the Bulldogs next weekend ;-)

We came home Sunday and watched Oz the Great and Powerful and Pitch Perfect. I thought Oz was so cute (I've always been a big Wizard of Oz fan!) and Pitch Perfect was just as funny the second time around.

Brace yourself for this - after taking Milly to the park and walking for a few hours Monday morning, Jordan and I went CAR SHOPPING! We haven't purchased anything yet, but we're getting close. Those who know me well know that I'm still *gasp* in my first car. My Toyota Rav 4 has done me well in our 10 years together, but it's time to move on to bigger and better things. I'll keep y'all posted! (P.S. - She's for sale! Is anyone looking for a 2000 baby SUV with 178,000 miles on it? ;-))

Tomorrow will be my Liebster Award post! Get ready!

Stay up to date on Makeshift Margaritas by following on Facebook, Bloglovin, & Instagram!

Xo - Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment