Image Map

post #42 - Working Woman's Wardrobe: Fall Dress Edition

06 October 2013

Working Woman's Wardrobe - Fall Dress Edition

Happy Monday!! Thanks so much for being patient with me last week! I was so excited to receive texts on Friday asking where my Friday Five was! To be honest, I fell asleep the second I got home from work on Thursday (at 10pm) and didn't have time to plan a post. But, this week, I'll post 3 times, so get excited!

In my online browsing this weekend, I couldn't help but notice some of the cute work dresses floating around. While I can't afford most of these dresses, I do have one of them and it's definitely a staple! Can you guess which one?

I give you - my fictional wardrobe for the week!

Working Woman's Wardrobe - Fall Dress Edition


Monday: Kate Spade Benedicta Sheath Short Dress, found here
Tuesday: St. John Collection Fleck Tweed Knit Dress, found here
Wednesday: Theory Icon Shift Suit Sleeveless Dress, found here
Thursday: J. Crew Peplum Dress, found here
Solid Orange Friday: Ted Baker Payton Scallop Neckline Long Sleeved Shift Dress, found here

Have you found any precious work dresses lately? I'd love to hear about them!
Don't forget to follow along on Facebook, Bloglovin, and GFC!

Xo - Morgan

10 comments:

  1. Those are all so cute and they make me wish I had a normal job and didn't have to wear scrubs everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great tips, wish I'd seen these when I was a working woman a year ago. Now sweats are my favorite since my baby doesn't care.

    Britni @ Play. Party. Pin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a postal worker so there are no dresses in my work wardrobe. Sigh. But these are way cute! Like your blog! Started following you on bloglovin.
    tam@ spinstersnacks.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally cute outfits! I am in need of some what I call "Angelina Jolie as Mrs. Smith" outfit that are very lady like and these are adorable.

    Maria @ The Good Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE that purple/orange dress. I kind of need it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this purple dress looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Monday's and Thursday's dresses! So cute! Thanks so much for linking up to Flannel Friday :) I hope you join again this week!

    Cheers!
    Char char|treuth.com 

    ReplyDelete
  8. love each and every one! these are wonderful work alternatives for fall :)

    http://yourbeautyfixreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those looks! Professional dress is so hard for me to put together sometimes - I need the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so cute, but unfortunately I can't wear a dress to work. Super cute for going out though!

    ReplyDelete